GIANT Marketing has a very talented AD design team. We can help you create your ad from scratch or modify an existing ad’s artwork if you may already have one your company uses. Marketing your company has a lot to do with design. Design is the image your clients will use to associate your company with what you can do for them. Without implanting your brand and design into their heads, they will not remember you. It’s our job to show you useful ad design techniques and teach you what a beneficial marketing campaign will look like. We know how to create effective marketing tools, so let us help you create the ultimate ad design for your GIANT business!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Description of what you would like for your ad
- Logo*, address (if desired), and contact info
- Coupon offer(s) – Please include disclaimer text/expiration date as well (if any). Coupon offers are extremely important! Without a good coupon offer, it’s harder to convince customers that they need your product.
- Photography or illustration you want to include, i.e. picture of product or location map*. If you need us to find photography, no problem – we will help you find the right photo. We specialize in knowing what images attract your target audience. Additional charges may apply if purchasing a photo is required.
- If you choose to send prepared art, the following formats are accepted: high-res pdf or 300 dpi (min.) tif, jpg, psd or eps. .125” bleed should be added to a full size (12”x 9”) ad.
- Use the “Live Area” dimensions when creating ads. Live Area is defined as the space within the 1/8″ margin placed on all artwork.
FULL PAGE: 12″ w x 9″h
1/2 PAGE: 6″ w x 9″h
1/3 PAGE: 6″ w x 6″h
1/4 PAGE: 6″ w x 4.5″h
1/8 PAGE: 3″ w x 4.5″h
*Note: .125” bleed will be added to the full size (12”x 9”) card for crop & also a border is added if definition between ads is needed.
- The preferred file-formats for logos are vector-based (.ai or .eps), or 300 dpi or better .tif, .jpg or .psd. Any photos should be supplied at 300 dpi or better resolution. We cannot accept photos that are supplied in a Word document. Once we receive the elements noted above, you will be informed if it is determined that any of the files submitted are not usable for print and additional charges may apply.