Everyone has their own idea of when prime time posting is, at #GIANTmarketing our favorite is the #GIANTEffect. We decided to try and formulate some research to bring you some data to use to your advantage online.
So with that being said, get their attention early in the morning between 7:30 and 10am during the commute, during lunch between 12:30 and 2:30pm, or evening rush hour between 5:30 and 6:30pm. These times and data have been proven by statistics, by not just us but many industry professionals:
- Twitter 1-3pm weekdays
- Facebook 1-4pm and 2-5pm weekdays toward end of week.
- LinkedIn 7-8:30am and 5-6pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Tumblr 7-10pm weekdays and 4pm on Fridays
- Instagram 5-6pm weekdays and 8pm on Wednesdays with a sweet-spot at 6pm
- Pinterest 2-4pm and 8-11pm weekdays with weekends being the best
- Google+ 9-11am weekdays
Of course times vary depending on the type of social media, business, who your audience is, timezones, and your own schedule so don’t think these times are set in stone. Let us know what times you found works for you in the comments below!