Social Media is a tool of the past, present and future. We are able to connect with communities from all over the globe through the touch of a finger and at a blink memory is processed through our brains. Through social media and technology the possibilities are endless in connecting. Not just in America but the majority of the world uses some sort of social media platform. Not just in connecting with friends and family, social media has become a very effective way to increase your business. From Facebook to Twitter to even the growing video media platform vine, social media can help you expand your business and gain new customers.
Now you ask, how can i actually increase sales for my brand or business? Well we can help assist you in those areas.
Social media marketing can be a great way to market your business, but ONLY if your target market is actively using social media. Remaining active will not increase sales if your target is spending their time in other places. Each social media platform has a different demographic and target audience. Whatever your target audience age demographic might be, find it and compare it to the ages which use those social media platforms. Once you have matched those age demographics of those platforms and your business, become more active on the ones in which match. Be present and active on all but more active on the ones in which your consumer base is similar to.
Another way to increases sales through social media is offering discounts and promotions on your product(s).
Depending on the business, determine what kind of content you want to be sharing through your social media. You can post about special offers, new products, or any company news to those who #follow you. You want to give them content that they will be interested in, otherwise there’s no reason for customers to follow you. Your goal is to connect and build relationships. Consumers want to feel comfortable with your brand, make sure your it relates to them, and that it is one they can trust. We hope this helps you and your business in growing and we would love to help assist you in those efforts!
Visit us @ www.giant.marketing!
Facebook Remains the Platform of Choice for
71% of Online Adults
At GIANT Marketing we use Facebook along with many other platforms in which we can hinge to help assist your brand. Each platform has different tools that can be used to increase your brand’s impressions on the world wide web. Some 71% of online adults are now Facebook users, a slight increase from the 67% of online adults who used Facebook as of late 2012.
According to Pew Research Center’s Internet Project. Facebook is the dominant social networking platform in the number of users, but a striking number of users are now diversifying onto other platforms. Some 42% of online adults now use multiple social networking sites.
Regardless of the rapid growth of other platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, and Twitter. Facebook remains the dominant social networking platform. We can help at GIANT Marketing to embrace your Facebook community and maximize your brands potential. We have used and are using the great tool of #facebook to increase the impressions of some of America’s finest brands. Connect with us to see how we can help one another!
“Like us on Facebook!”
As we begin the fall season, many businesses and fine folks will be out exploring and enjoying the beautiful weather. Events are flooded throughout the months before winter and many businesses do not have a strategy to engage online users while at a LIVE event. This post was created by GIANT marketing professionals which we hope, gives you a head start on engaging with your audience online while being out on the field.
- Make your content valuable: Don’t just throw a hashtag or post out there to compensate for a missing post; rather give your audience a reason to engage with you by providing powerful and valuable content.
- Plan your field promotion/ live event strategy: Each time an event happens a team with an effective plan will make the time spent out in the public well worth the time and money.
- Curate the best content: Create great content that will engage your consumer but also retweet, share, favorite and like content that is relevant to your brand.
- Create a passionate community by continuing the conversation: Gain followers and fans that will continue to support your community and engage with your brand.
- Use social media to get feedback: Encourage feedback about the event, and take that feedback to your team and colleagues about the quality and success of your event.
- Reward the users with the best engagement: Go beyond the share, like, retweet, or favorite and provide the engaged consumer with a physical reward.
These 6 tips and tricks should help you get a head start to making YOUR live event a success!
See you there! 🙂
10 Social Media Tips in 140 Characters or Less
As we deal with the rise of shortened communication in social media platforms like Vine, Twitter, Instagram etc. We at Giant Marketing would like to help make you Giant in a very efficient way such as being concise with your data. Here are 10 Social Media Tips in 140 Characters or less, feel free to share and Tweet amongst your audience!
1) Connect #Facebook to #Twitter, but not the other way around.
2) Use the designated hashtag of events (also to network).
3) Profile: Link to your own site, not other social media.
4) Use other software such as Hootsuite to schedule tweets at the best times.
5) The more you use #Twitter and #Facebook, the better you’ll be at it. They change a lot 🙂
6) Shorten your link to attract the user and track your impressions on that link.
7) Share life hacks, tips, and advice.
8) Find your sweet spot on when your audience engages and engage at those moments.
9) Make your audience laugh.
10) Engage to the platforms that are relevant among your brands demographic.
See you soon and happy #Tweeting!
Social Media Can Impact Your Organic Search Results
When it comes to impacting your website’s position in search engines, you have been told that you need to create both optimized and compelling content if you want to be found. Part of this is so that other websites will find your content and link to it, thus boosting your search ranking.
Social Media allows you to broadcast your content out to a wide range of interested readers. Interested prospects then visit your content, subscribe, tell their friends, and ultimately link to it. Google and Bing both pay attention to social signals like this when they decide how to rank links on the search results page.
Learn how we can help your business in the marketing and social media space here @ www.giant.marketing