10 Social Media Tips in 140 Characters or Less
As we deal with the rise of shortened communication in social media platforms like Vine, Twitter, Instagram etc. We at Giant Marketing would like to help make you Giant in a very efficient way such as being concise with your data. Here are 10 Social Media Tips in 140 Characters or less, feel free to share and Tweet amongst your audience!
1) Connect #Facebook to #Twitter, but not the other way around.
2) Use the designated hashtag of events (also to network).
3) Profile: Link to your own site, not other social media.
4) Use other software such as Hootsuite to schedule tweets at the best times.
5) The more you use #Twitter and #Facebook, the better you’ll be at it. They change a lot 🙂
6) Shorten your link to attract the user and track your impressions on that link.
7) Share life hacks, tips, and advice.
8) Find your sweet spot on when your audience engages and engage at those moments.
9) Make your audience laugh.
10) Engage to the platforms that are relevant among your brands demographic.
See you soon and happy #Tweeting!@Giant_Marketing